- Yaesu VX-7R quad-band (6m, 2m, 220 MHz, 440 MHz) HT – Had this for many years, now a go-bag radio.
- Radioddity GD-77 dual-band (2m/440) DMR digital/analog HT – Kind of a crappy radio, but gets me on DMR.
- Kenwood TH-D74A tri-band (2m/220/440) D-Star digital/analog APRS HT.
- Yaesu FT-857D mobile HF/VHF/UHF transceiver in a Commander 857 Go Box – My precious.
- Elecraft KX3 portable transceiver.
- mcHF clone RS-918SSB QRP transceiver HF (160m-10m) – Basically a highly tempermental fancy CW practice oscillator that coincidentally also transmits at 10w, sometimes.
- Airspy HF+ SDR receiver.
- HVU-8 80/40/20/15/10/6/2m/70cm vertical base station antenna (200w PEP max, 150w on VHF/UHF FM) – Home QTH vertical antenna, on military poles mast.
- PreciseLOOP HG-1 80-10m magnetic loop antenna (45w PEP max, 10w max on 80m) – I have had 7400+ mile confirmed QSLs with this antenna at obstructed street level. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for portable use!
- Comet UHV-4 quad-band (10m, 6m, 2m, 70cm) vertical mobile antenna with varying length counterpoises, up to 120w. <– primary home shack repeater/net antenna.
- Trunk-mount TRAM 2m/70cm 19″ vertical coil capable of 100w for repeater use during commutes – 50+ mile repeater range while on 5w power.
- ProComm CS20M “Short” 20 meter “hamstick” antenna, 350w max rating – Regular obstructed office-location QSOs in the 400 mile range.
- Workman 40 meter mobile “hamstick” antenna, 8ft 250w max rating – Same range as above, hitting entire western United States from obstructed parking lots.
- N9SAB‘s “Stealth” 40m-6m Off-Center Fed (OCFD) multiband dipole with 4:1 matching transformer that I added snap-on 1:1 current RF isolator chokes for quick-deploy configuration as a New Carolina Windom rated for 100w.
- Half-wave 10m dipole using 16 AWG wire with 1:1 balun (homemade), max rated for 1500w (although my best rig can only go to 100w).
- RigExpert AA-600 Antenna Analyzer.
- LDG YT-100 HF 160m-6m antenna auto-tuner, made specifically for the FT-857D.
- Hardened Power Systems Commander 857 turnkey Go-Box for the Yaesu FT-857D with 2x10Ah Dakota LiFePO4 batteries.
- SS-DV30 AC switching power supply for when the grid is up (30A) with Powerpoles.
- Bioenno LiFePO4 3Ah with LiFePO4 solar controller for QRP backpacking or HT extended power.
- Portable 39w solar that goes with the Commander 857; accompanies LiFePO4 solar controller for various other field charging tasks.
- 100w RV solar panel and 30A solar controller for off-grid setup to charge multiple parallel 35Ah SLA deepcycle batts.
- 1200w gas generator for SHTF/TEOTWAWKI.